Naruto Divine Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become the greatest ninja in the world, live out your days as a citizen, make life or death situations, join the Akatsuki, anything is possible!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
NURPG Afillates
Shiori Nakami WIP 52069700

Shiori Nakami WIP

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shiori Nakami WIP Empty
PostSubject: Shiori Nakami WIP   Shiori Nakami WIP Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:01 pm

[ Character Information ]

Name: Shiori Nakami
Title: Maiden of the Snow
Birthday: December 19th
Bloodtype: O-
Height: 5’9"
Weight: 132 Stones.

Appearance: I have pale skin and long black hair that ,though is usually pulled into a ponytail, reaches to the middle of my back, and bangs covering over my left dark onyx eye. My unscratched Yukigakure headband hangs around my neck. Underneath everything, I wear a fishnet shirt, which is then covered by a short white dress which falls to my mid-thighs; over top that I wear my black jacket with furred hood and sleeves. And then I wear my chakra armor chest-plate on top of it all. Leggings cover my legs down to my knees, section of the material being mesh.

Personality: I am a crazy, outgoing female; no joke. I find amusement in tormenting, humiliating, making fun of, and pranking others. I am childish beyond all reason and LOVE to play games, and am extremely optimistic, believing anything can be done with the right mind set and determination. I can often be found drinking sake extensively and sometimes even smoking. However, to add a strange twist, I rarely show any kind of emotion except for playful happiness. I also have a strange view on the world, and do not, to any extent, value life. I don't like killing innocents, or other shinobi who are simply doing their duty, but while I won't hurt civilians, I don't have a problem hacking down other shinobi who get in my way. However, if some innocents have to die to stop my opponents, I won't think twice about their deaths. Death is simply another part of life, and those who deserve to be punished and sent to hell, I will help them down their path. Though despite my views on life and death, I can be a rather peaceful person.

Dislikes: The heat
Favorite Food: Shrimp
Favorite Phrase: "Do you think this is why shinobi were created: to preserve life instead of take it?"
Hobbies: Smoke, drink, create ice sculptures, have fun

History: Please in arcs, at least 2 paragraphs each Arc

Dreams/Goals: What is your dream. Etc. To become hokage.

[ Combat Information ]

Village: Yukigakure
Speicality:Taijutsu and ninjutsu
Element/s: Water style and Ice style

[ Completed Missions ]
Can be added as they complete them.
D-Rank:
C-Rank:
B-Rank:
A-Rank:
S-Rank:

Combat Strengths: (character strengths that apply in COMBAT - Dont make it OP)
Combat Weaknesses: (character weaknesses that apply in COMBAT - Must be equal to strengths )

Additional combat information we should be aware of:

[Jutsu Information]
The starting jutsu for each rank:
Genin (C-Rank) = 15 Canon Jutsu, Custom Jutsu, Clan Jutsu: Max 7 C-rank, 1 B rank
Chunin (B-rank) = 25 Canon Jutsu, Custom Jutsu and Clan jutsu: Max 10 B-rank and 5 A rank
Jonin (A-rank) = 45 Canon Jutsu., Custom Jutsu, Clan Jutsu: Max 18 A rank and 2 S-rank
Anbu (A-rank) = 55 Canon Jutsu, Custom Jutsu, Clan Justu: Max 25 A rank and 4 S-rank
Saikyo (S-rank) = 70 Canon Jutsu, Custom Jutsu, Clan Jutsu: Max 7 S-rank
Kage/Tennin (SS rank) = 80 Canon Jutsu, Custom Jutsu, Clan Jutsu: Max 10 S-rank and 2 SS rank

Jutsu Name:
Element: Element that the jutsu requires.
Type: Hidden Ninjutsu/Taijutsu/Genjutsu,Kekkei Genkai,Medical,Ninjutsu/Taijutsu/Genjutsu.
Description: Description of what it does and how it affects the user.

[ Ninjutsu ]

Spoiler:

[ Taijutsu ]

Spoiler:

[ Personal Jutsu ]

Spoiler:

(personal techniques your character has developed; remove section if not applicable)

[ Bloodline/Clan Info ]

Bloodline/Clan Description: The Nakami clan has a blood-line trait called Kori no. This Kekkei genkai allows them to freeze any and all water molecules in their vacinity.

Bloodline/Clan Jutsus: (any jutsus unique to your clan or bloodline ability)

Rp Sample:
Back to top Go down

Shiori Nakami WIP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Divine Chaos :: Sign Up :: Creation Center :: Character Creation-
Jump to: